Friday, May 4, 2007

The Purpose of Blogging Is ...

Salutations, Greetings, Hola, and Salame!

It's 4:ooam and I'm sitting around my tiny apartment watching X-Files reruns on TNT. God bless 'em. Plenty of Law & Order in the day time, and plenty of X-Files at night. I think that's a pretty deep look into my life, right there.

I've started this blog on a whim because of what a friend commented about me the other day. He looked down on me and stated, "L, you're too nerdy to be a hipster. You're a nerdster."

Ladies and Gentlemen, truer words have not been spoken about me.

Within the confines of this blog, you will find reviews of many kinds. Music, concerts, anime conventions, games, movies. You'll most likely find rants, fueled by the same interests. I'll be talking about Columbus (Cbus from here on out) too, because Cbus is my stomping ground, my heart and blood flow through these filthy streets.

So thus begins our wonderful journey together. Who knows what will happen, what dungeons will stumble upon, what monsters we'll fight together?

Let me equip my +3 shirt of blogging.

No comments: